Vicki Lipinski is an out of network provider. A bill suitable for submission to your insurance company will be given to you at the time service is rendered. In some cases, you can pay your out of network co-insurance rate and your insurance company will be billed for the remainder of the fee. You will be responsible for any remaining balance after your insurance company pays a claim.
Check your insurance carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Vicki Lipinski’s service fee is $150 for 45 minutes.
Dr. Leonard V. Pisano:
Dr. Pisano is an in network provider for BCBS – PPO only. All other clients will be out of network and will receive a bill for Psychological Services which they can submit to their insurance company. Please contact your insurance company to determine out of network benefits, deductibles, and amount covered.
- Individual Psychotherapy: $175 per 50 minute session
- Initial Interview: $225 per hour
- Psychological Evaluations, including School Neuropsychological Assessments range from $2,000 to $4000.